Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nursing Cover Roll-Up

I sewed a new nursing cover today. It was a little bit more troublesome than normal. I think it was just operator error. Everything seemed to go wrong and I spent way too much time with my seam ripper. I'm happy it's complete. I made a few small changes from my other ones, I added a second pocket in the other corner and I made both pockets with chenille. The pockets are great for wiping milk from little mouths and to stick the binky in if you need to. I also added a tie so that the cover can roll up to fit easily in a purse or diaper bag.

My original tutorial can be found HERE.

You can see one of the pockets.
August modeled for me

No comments:

Post a Comment