Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Giraffe Diaper Cake and Frog Diaper Wreath

This is my newest diaper cake and diaper wreath. Each one turns out different. I loved this one.

My Diaper Cake tutorial can be found here.

My Diaper Wreath tutorial can be found here.

Giraffe Diaper Cake for Baby Boy


I hot-glued a bow to the back of the ribbon to cover the seam left by the receiving blanket.
This is also something I haven't done before.

I added bibs to the second tier, this is something I haven't done before.



Frog Diaper Wreath for Baby Boy


There are 8 washcloths tied on

This time I wrapped a grosgrain ribbon around the wreath. It made it look a lot better.
It was also easier to attach the diapers.

The following pictures are all of the items hidden in the diaper cake.








No comments:

Post a Comment